Server Status Checker
Enter up to 100 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
Server Status Checker – as the name indicates; it is a tool used to check, among other issues, the status of a server. It will tell you if a server is down or not.
Each server status code comprises of a distinctive meaning. Numerous server statuses with their meaning are mentioned below:
- 200: It indicates that the status of your site is good and the server is returning website URL for which you have requested.
- 301: It means that the address of your site has permanently moved to a new site address and all the domains and sub-domains must be redirected to a new location.
- 302: It indicates that server has found a temporary website redirection. This website URL must be utilized again as it is temporary.
- 307: Similar to 302.
- 400: It denotes bad request. It indicates that the server is not incapable of understanding website URL you are requesting.
- 401: Unauthorized access.
- 403: Forbidden it indicates that the server will not display any content until or unless you are substantiated to access that content.
- 404: Not found. It frustrates us when we get this error message as we don't get a result which we are searching for which means that the file which you are finding for is not found on a web server.
- 410: Similar to 404.
- 500: Internal Server Error. This error message frustrates the webmaster, web developer along with the individual visiting website as this error is pertinent with the server and should be solved within a shorter time span.
How use The Server Status Checker?
All you need to do is to place the URL in the above box and click on submit button.
After a few seconds, you will see the results which will give you a clear guess about the status of the servers in question.