Class C Ip Checker
Enter up to 40 Domains (Each Domain must be on separate line)
Class C Ip Checker is a tool you can use to check whether multiple domains are hosted by same Class C IP. But before we proceed, we must understand what an Ip Address is.
An IP Address also known as (Internet Protocol Address) is a unique global address for a network interface. It is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. In other words, it represents a numeric address, which contains four parts separated by dots of the following kind: 22.214.171.124. Every machine connected to the Internet possesses a unique IP number.
Going back to IP Address Classes.
There are five classes of IP addresses and we have them listed as follows:
- Class A IP addresses, where the 1st bit is 0, encompass the range of 0.0.0.0 to 127.255.255.255. This class is for large networks and has 8 bits for network and 24 bits for hosts.
- Class B IP addresses, where the 1st two bits are 10, are in the range of 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. This class is for medium networks and has 16 bits for network and 16 bits for hosts.
- Class C IP addresses, where the 1st three bits are 110, are in the range of 192.0.0.0 to 184.108.40.206. This class is for smaller networks and has 24 bits for network and 8 bits for hosts.
- Class D or multi cast IP addresses, where the 1st four bits are 1110 are in the range of 254.0.0.0 to 220.127.116.11.
- Class E or experimental IP addresses, where the 1st four bits are 11110, are in the range of 192.0.0.0 to 254.255.255.255.
The Class C Ip Checker, a Free SEO Tool offered by seoprimetools.com, can help you identify what domains are hosted in the same Class C Ip Address. It will help you to find out who else hosts in the same Class C Ip Address as you are.
How to use the Class C Ip Checker?
So let's assume that you just purchased a domain name called mydomain.com and its being hosted by xyzhostingprovider.com.
Steps to follow:
- Use Reverse Ip Address Checker and enter your domain name or an Ip address given to you by your hosting provider in the provided box and click the Submit button.
It will help you to find out what domains are hosted in the same Ip Address as you.
- Copy the domain names you will receive after you click the submit button and paste them into Class C Ip Checker box.
You may enter up to 40 Domains (Each Domain must be on separate line)
- It will in return display a list of domain names hosted in the same Class C Ip Address as you are.
Those domains are just like your neighbors. So you must not plot evil against them.